Re: Eep RDF API, Inference Engine, and NTriples/N3 Parser

From: Dan Brickley <danbri@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2002 21:01:31 -0500 (EST)
To: "Sean B. Palmer" <sean@mysterylights.com>
cc: <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>
On Sun, 3 Mar 2002, Sean B. Palmer wrote:

> Hi,
>
> This is a beta-release of a little RDF API that I've been hacking on
> for a couple of weeks: Eep. It's written in Python [1], and as long as
> you have a fairly recent version of Python installed (I have 2.2 [2]),
> it should run right out of the box. The latest distribution is
> available from:-
>
>    http://infomesh.net/2002/eep/eep.tar.gz
>
> and the current version is:-
>
>    http://infomesh.net/2002/eep/20020302-013802.tar.gz
>
> you can also browse the source on the Web at:-
>
>    http://infomesh.net/2002/eep/20020302-013802/

Nice work :)

Would it make sense to have a common set of tests that could be run
against Eep, Cwm and similar tools (Jos's Euler, Bijan's Prolog code etc).
I know they don't all have the same capabilities, but it'd be interesting
(for the application/content authors) to know what common functionality
these packages might eventually share...

Dan

--
mailto:danbri@w3.org
http://www.w3.org/People/DanBri/