Re: Specifing language direction in RDF

Chris wrote:

> I've done another test file based on this [1] but it doesn't generate a
> triple for the language (or the direction) as is being suggested by the
> DCMI

Dear Chris:

DCQ/RDF/XML is saying: If (!) an application wants triples for the language,
then use the dc:language property (in case of need create a bNode).
[Given the knowledge about the treatment of xml:lang by RDF at the time
of writing].

DCQ/RDF/XML doesn't talk about directions.
It does not suggest to create gadgets like .../xhtml#dir or .../xhtmldir .

It seems to me in the case at hand you want an xhtml processor to deal with the
direction.

rdf:parseType="Literal" is in RDf M&S -

Best,
rs