Re: Report of ad hoc Query/NetAPI meeting at ISWC/Sardinia

> I entirely sympathise with the email burden.
>
> The reason why the www-rdf-rules list was chosen is because the scope of
> that list includes query - not the ideal choice of name but the scope
> message mentioned query [1].  It is a balance in using other mailing lists
> (subscription tracking) and overloading a general email list (email content
> too widely spread).
>
> Stepping back, I hope you will contribute to the discussions on query given
> your experience in designing and using Versa.

Yes.  This is why I was grumbling.  I do intend to join discussion wherever
RDF query is the topic of the list.  I accept the arguments you and Dan
Brickley have offered, but it doesn't reduce the trepidation of joining
another mailing list.

Oh well.

Track chair, XML/Web Services One (San Jose, Boston):
http://www.xmlconference.com/
DAML Reference - http://www.xml.com/pub/a/2002/05/01/damlref.html
The Languages of the Semantic Web - http://www.newarchitectmag.com/documents/s=
2453/new1020218556549/index.html