From: Uche Ogbuji [mailto:uche.ogbuji@fourthought.com]
Sent: 22 June 2002 09:04
To: Andy Seaborne
Cc: www-rdf-interest@w3.org
Subject: Re: Report of ad hoc Query/NetAPI meeting at ISWC/Sardinia

> The query and remote access areas will proceed independently - Alberto
> Reggiori offered to initiate discussions in the query area and Andy
> Seaborne offered to initiate discussions in the remote access area.
>
> The query thread of discussion will use the existing mailing list
> www-rdf-rules@w3.org
> <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-rdf-rules/>

Why is discussion of RDF query mixed up in a mailing list on RDF rules?  For

those of us trying to minimize the burden of mailing list subscriptions,
shouldn't there be a mailing list dedicated to such an important topic as
RDF
query?

Track chair, XML/Web Services One (San Jose, Boston):
http://www.xmlconference.com/
DAML Reference - http://www.xml.com/pub/a/2002/05/01/damlref.html
The Languages of the Semantic Web -
http://www.newarchitectmag.com/documents/s=