RE: Report of ad hoc Query/NetAPI meeting at ISWC/Sardinia

From: Seaborne, Andy <Andy_Seaborne@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2002 21:57:07 +0100
To: "'Uche Ogbuji'" <uche.ogbuji@fourthought.com>
Cc: "'www-rdf-interest@w3.org'" <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>

Uche,

I entirely sympathise with the email burden.

The reason why the www-rdf-rules list was chosen is because the scope of
that list includes query - not the ideal choice of name but the scope
message mentioned query [1].  It is a balance in using other mailing lists
(subscription tracking) and overloading a general email list (email content
too widely spread).

Stepping back, I hope you will contribute to the discussions on query given
your experience in designing and using Versa.

	Andy

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-rdf-rules/2001Sep/0000.html