RE: Challenge? Using RDF in "real" surroundings

From: Manos Batsis <m.batsis@bsnet.gr>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 14:04:20 +0300
To: "Jeen Broekstra" <jeen.broekstra@aidministrator.nl>
Cc: "RDF Interest" <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>

> From: Jeen Broekstra [mailto:jeen.broekstra@aidministrator.nl]

> For the specific
> annotations, I would think an ontology is necessary. Is there an
> ontology out there that is used for the purposes described above?

I am not aware of an ontology suitable for your needs. If your friend
decides to build one, I would be interested in working with him; I have
to make something similar for an open source project.

Note however, that this can be done without RDF; it is relatively easy
to come up with a "sitemap" XML (this of course can be combined with RDF
metadata).

Anyway, I'd be interested to get involved in any case.

Regards,

Manos