Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2002 09:27:41 -0400 (EDT)
From: Luis Argerich <lrargerich@yahoo.com>
To: www-rdf-interest@w3.org
Subject: [Moderator Action] RDF Parser for PHP

Hi All,

I wanted to announce that I ported Jason Diammond's
Repat RDF parser to PHP.

Repat is an event driven parser for RDF producing
events as RDF statements are discovered.

The PHP version is based on the Expat parser bundled
in PHP and can handle all the syntactic variants of
the XML notation for RDF defined by the W3C.

Now all sorts of RDF applications can be written using
PHP and since PHP has a zillion users I hope this can
help making RDF more popular.

You can find the parser at
http://phpxmlclasses.sourceforge.net/

Regards,