Re: N3 and N-Triples (was: RDF in HTML: Approaches)

On Thursday, June 6, 2002, at 05:33  PM, Joshua Allen wrote:

> And FWIW, I think this is a major strike *against* the current n-triple
> serialization as a good test tool.  In order to gain broad acceptance,
> RDF will have to handle languages like Chinese at least as good as XML
> (and XML is no paragon).  Imagine merging and testing graphs of mixed
> Chinese, Arabic, and other Unicode languages.

This is exactly why I'm glad it uses ASCII. That way I can use standard
UNIX tools like diff to make sure the N-Triples files conform, and not
have to worry about UNIX Unicode issues. (Replace for details of your
operating system.)

--
Aaron Swartz [http://www.aaronsw.com]