Stock Quotes in RDF

From: Aaron Swartz <me@aaronsw.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2002 17:02:44 -0500
To: www-rdf-interest@w3.org

Since everyone uses the stock quote example for the canonical SOAP app,
I figured RDF needed one too. I thought the DAML HTML scraper[1] would
do the job but it only handles NYSE stocks for some reason. So I wrote
my own in Python. Pick a stock, any stock:

http://notabug.com/2002/stock?s=AAPL
(replace "AAPL" with the stock you want)

Schema: http://notabug.com/2002/stock?t=
Source: http://notabug.com/2002/stock.py

It's a bit rushed and hacked up. Ideally it'd support Accept: headers
and give back HTML, RDF/XML , etc. Comments appreciated.

[1] http://www.daml.org/2001/10/html/

Thanks,
--
Aaron Swartz [http://www.aaronsw.com]