Re: N3 and N-Triples (was: RDF in HTML: Approaches)

From: Frank Manola <fmanola@mitre.org>
Date: Mon, 03 Jun 2002 15:43:27 -0400
To: www-rdf-interest@w3.org

I think Bill makes an important point here.  What makes RDF/XML
complicated isn't just the use of XML.  A direct serialization syntax
for triples of URIs (allowing literals and node identifiers in
appropriate places) in XML would be extremely straightforward;  verbose,
perhaps (depending on the details) but straightforward.