Re: Innovation, community and queries

On Mon, 2002-06-03 at 04:52, Patrick Stickler wrote:
> On 2002-06-03 13:06, "ext Uche Ogbuji" <uche.ogbuji@fourthought.com> wrote:

> >> This last link is broken, unfortunately.
> >
> > Actually, the link is fine, but IE and Opera have double-redirect bugs
> > in some versions that can cause problems.
>
> I suppose they're not sharing any code...  ;-)

No.  They fail in different ways.  IE loses track of the base URI.
Opera apparently gives an error message.

I have exhaustively checked that the server is doing the right thing and
that these are browser bugs.  Certainly netscape, mozilla, lynx, wget,
etc. all follow both redirects just fine.

Track chair, XML/Web Services One (San Jose, Boston):
http://www.xmlconference.com/
DAML Reference - http://www.xml.com/pub/a/2002/05/01/damlref.html
The Languages of the Semantic Web -
http://www.newarchitectmag.com/documents/s=2453/new1020218556549/index.html