Re: Article: Basic XML and RDF techniques for knowledge management, Part 7

From: Uche Ogbuji <uche.ogbuji@fourthought.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 23:31:42 -0600
To: "Jonathan Borden" <jonathan@openhealth.org>
cc: www-rdf-interest@w3.org, uche.ogbuji@forethought.com

> Uche,
>
> If you google for "OWL UML" you'll find:
> http://www.swi.psy.uva.nl/usr/Schreiber/docs/owl-uml/owl-uml.html --
> although it claims to be for internal webont discussions :-))
>
> In any case although not 'official' I think it's pretty cool that DAML/OWL
> and UML might be integrated in such fashion.

There are a few other links as well:  Melnik's proposal, and a Lockheed Martin
project called "UBOT" that seems to have disappeared from the home page I'd
found before.

Track chair, XML/Web Services One Boston: http://www.xmlconference.com/
Basic XML and RDF techniques for knowledge management, Part 7 -
http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/xml/library/x-think12.html
Keeping pace with James Clark - http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/xml/libra
ry/x-jclark.html
Python and XML development using 4Suite, Part 3: 4RDF -
http://www-105.ibm.com/developerworks/education.nsf/xml-onlinecourse-bytitle/8A
1EA5A2CF4621C386256BBB006F4CEC