ANN: RDF Editor 1.0

From: John Punin <puninj@cs.rpi.edu>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 23:35:40 -0400 (EDT)
To: <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>
cc: John Punin <puninj@cs.rpi.edu>

I would like to announce the release of RDF Editor 1.0.

RDF Editor can be used to write and edit RDF documents.  It can easily
generate and save N-Triple reports.  Written in Java (Swing), RDF Editor
uses Xerces ( http://xml.apache.org/ ) and Jena

Initial development was done by Orr Bernstein and then it was later
modified by Mohit Oberoi adding certain features under my supervision.

RDF Editor source code can be downloaded at:

Feedbacks and comments are welcome.

Best regards
John Punin