RE: Associations in RDF

That's maybe the first use of RDF reification that I've heard of that
sounds like reification as practised in logic, as opposed to whatever
the understanding de jour of RDF reification happens to be. Any example
I've seen of reification in logic/KR has been to allow predicates to be
used as objects, for example to allow assertions to be made about a
category instead of the members of the category (RDF reification seems
to want to make statements about individual statements, such as we might
need for provenance).

To do this reification of a property, my understanding is we need rules
of inference, or a 'holds' relation which can be inferred for a given
relation. As far as I know RDF/S isn't capable of describing that.
Looking at your relations ontology (1) I /think/ log:implies is being
used to get around this. Wrong?

regards,
Bill de hÓra

(1) <http://www.helsinki.fi/~ssyreeni/shared/meta/relations>