Re: Input on Datatypes: Summary of responses so far

For what it's worth from a lurker, I also vote for D over A.  However,
I'll be very curious to see how the draft handles localization issues
such as commas versus points for decimals (i.e. 10,001 =? 10.001).  This
point was brought up a week or two ago, and I never really got my head
around the answers.  Thanks,

   David Saff