Announce: RDQL implementation for PHP

From: Garland foster <garland_foster@salutia.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2002 11:06:16 -0300
To: <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>
Hi,

I wanted to announce an implementation of the RDQL query language for PHP,
the package is released as a PHP class called class_rdql_1.0
The class implements a generic RDQL engine that can be instantiated to
query RDF from different sources coding a RDF iterator.

http://phpxmlclasses.sourceforge.net/

In this package I've included a class to query RDF Documents from local files
and / or URLs so a lot of tests can be done.

I'm finishing testing a class to store parsed RDF into a MySQL database and
use RDQL over the stored documents.

Garland.