Re: add metadata on image

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 6 Jul 2002 19:39:57 -0400 (EDT)
To: jean delahousse <jean.delahousse@mondeca.com>
cc: <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>

Hello,

there are several. RDFPic originally added metadata to jpeg images, but it is
being enhanced to allow for adding information to parts of images identified
by region - http://www.w3.org/TR/photo-rdf/ is a W3C Note describing it, and
the code is being developed by Nadia Heninger at W3C Sopia Antipolis

Jim Ley produces some javascript/SVG tools that do similar things, and work
in a browser using Adobe's SVG plugin - his work is available from
http://jibbering.com/svg/

I am sure there are others but it is cold and hard to type here...

cheers

Charles McCN