SV: what RDF is not (was Re: RDF/XML Syntax Specification (Revised) W3C Working Draft published)

From: Jens Jakob Andersen, PDI <jens.jakob.andersen@post.dk>
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2002 11:16:05 +0100
To: "Jeremy Carroll" <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>, "Peter F. Patel-Schneider" <pfps@research.bell-labs.com>
Cc: <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>, <mmoran@netphysic.com>, <dave.beckett@bristol.ac.uk>, <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>
Hi

I find it very interesting that we all talk so much about RDF (XML).

I agree that RDF is quite like assembler, in that sense that it is an
information representation format.

What I think really will begin to move things, is when we start to
invent uses for RDF, and map RDF to real life scenarios and
applications.

JJ