RE: Provenance in RDF

Geoff,

I've heard the term 'quad' used a couple of different ways.
I assume you mean it as "a triple plus an ID", but it would
be good if you could confirm or correct that.

Thanks,
Ron Daniel Jr.
Standards Architect
Interwoven, Inc.
803 11'th Ave.
Sunnyvale, CA, USA  94089
Tel: 408 530 5922
Cell: 925 368 8371
Email: rdaniel@interwoven.com

Visit www.interwoven.com
The Leader in Enterprise Content Management