Re: Dynamic Java Configuration Tool using OWL

From: Charlie Abela <abcharl@maltanet.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2002 09:07:39 +0100
To: <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>
Hi

I have done some similar work during my undergrad thesis and I have also
extended this by the use of rules that can define the order in which the
objects can be called hence creating a dynamic workflow.
As you said the order of calling the parameters is of utmost importance and
some form of error control has to be introduced as well.
How did u tackle the issue of dynamically assigning the output of one
method/class as the input of another method/class?

Regards,

Charlie

Charlie Abela
MSc Research Student