Short intro to Datatyping in RDF/XML

From: <Art.Barstow@nokia.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2002 11:18:22 -0500
To: <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>
Attached is a short introduction to datatyping in RDF/XML.

I found the datatyping information in the current set of WDs
too scattered to quickly understand the high-level story being
developed on this subject.  Consequently, I wrote this document
for those interested in this subject but who do not want
to read all of the relevant WDs just to get a high-level
understanding.

Comments/corrections/etc. are certainly welcome.

Regards,

Art Barstow
---

P.S. I thank Patrick Stickler for his suggestions/corrections on
  my earlier drafts.  I am to blame, however, for all errors ...