Re: KR and RDF Redux

journey
  by John
  from hisHouse
  to theStore
  purpose
    purchase milk

(all except the purpose bit is readily available in the work that Dan
Connolly, Jim Ley, I and others have done in encoding flight information.
Adding a purpose for the journey is a good idea - especially since our use
case often involves going to meetings (already expresed as RDF) and the rest
seems to be trying to meet friends (fair amount of data available in FOAF)

cheers

chaals

On Tue, 10 Dec 2002, Richard H. McCullough wrote:

>How would you do this in RDF?
>
>    John walked from his house to the store to buy milk.
>Dick McCullough
>knowledge := man do identify od existent done
>knowledge haspart proposition list

SWAD-E http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/Europe ------------ WAI http://www.w3.org/WAI
 21 Mitchell street, FOOTSCRAY Vic 3011, Australia  fax(fr): +33 4 92 38 78 22