Re: rdf newbie

I'm afraid my comment is not directly related to your question.
Nevertheless, after looking at your UML diagram, I think you should have a
close look at the Dublin Core initiative (http://dublincore.org/). It seems
to me that it'd be a good idea to derive some of your classes and
attributes from Dublin Core elements, since it is a broadly accepted standard.

Best regards,