RE: the curious world of Google

From: Massimo Marchiori <massimo@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2002 16:49:40 +0200
To: "Danny Ayers" <danny666@virgilio.it>, "RDF-Interest" <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>

You can do better than that: it's over 6 months that I've been using as ending of my presentations, to the question "what is the
Semantic Web", the screen result of the search for "semantic web". It's funny and enlightening to show the audience the picture,
then explaining *why* Google's answer is this one, and finally explaining the audience how the semantic web would have helped this
screen to be better (...!) :)

-M

ps Incidentally (and interestingly), it's a surprising stable page over the months...