Re: RooDolF Update (Google Result in RDF)

From: Seth Russell <seth@robustai.net>
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2002 09:25:47 -0700
To: Alexander Löser <aloeser@cs.tu-berlin.de>, <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>

From: "Alexander Löser" <aloeser@cs.tu-berlin.de>

> Thank you for your fast response to RooDolF
> (http://nutria.cs.tu-berlin.de/roodolf/), an RDF representation of
> Google Results. At http://nutria.cs.tu-berlin.de/roodolf/history.html
> exist a history of relevant changes, according to your hints and tips.
> Thank you again. Don't hesitate to  mail me your comments

<rdf:type>http://nutria.cs.tu-berlin.de/roodolf/rdfs#ResultElement</rdf:type

Should be

<rdf:type
rdf:resource="http://nutria.cs.tu-berlin.de/roodolf/rdfs#ResultElement" />

The object of rdf:type should be a resource not a literal.  Same, imho,
with the url and relatedInformationPresentURI, only that is dependant on how
you define them ... apparently they are in your namespace.

Seth Russell
http://robustai.net/sailor/