Re: Google Result in RDF

Seth Ladd wrote:

> Alexander Löser wrote:
> > At http://nutria.cs.tu-berlin.de/roodolf
> > you can query Google Search Engine  via a Webinterface and will retrive
> > the result in RDF. I used the Jena Toolkit, the Google API and an Tomcat
> > Server.
> > The RDF Schema is aviable at http://nutria.cs.tu-berlin.de/roodolf/rdfs
>
> Great idea!
>
> A couple of suggestions to make it more Web friendly...
>
> - Instead of relatedInformationPresent, is it possible to construct a
> URI that points to the relatedInformation for this resource?  That URI
> would probably go back to your service and do the relatedInformation API
> call, but you can wrap that as a Resource.  Very RDF friendly. :)

Ok. Now a relatedInformationURI Property is aviable. You can use this Property
to initiate an new RooDolF search.

> - Can we create a URI for the search itself?  Instead of the .jsp being
> the URI, we can create something like:
>
> http://your.google.service/search/param+param+param

I don't know how to realize  such an query string with tomcat. Any Idea?

The URI for the search is created already but for the adequat Google Search.
So your Property hasGoogleResults
can be described by adding the google URL.
Do you belive it would be interesting to create a Roodolf search Url Property?

--

  Alexander Löser
  Technische Universitaet Berlin
  Fakultaet IV - CIS