Monkeyfist.com: A simple, prima facie argument in favor of the Semantic Web

From: <bparsia@email.unc.edu>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 15:35:17 -0500 (CDT)
To: www-rdf-interest@w3.org
Apr. 30, 2002 3:35 pm

The recent SOAP wars, prompted in part by the Google SOAP API, seem to have gotten a few skeptics rethinking the Semantic Web ("Hey, at least the SW doesn't *soil* the Web, like SOAP does!!"). It also stimulated me to recognize and write out a very simple, pro-Semantic Web argument (linked to below). I hope some of you find it entertaining and perhaps even useful in your evangelical efforts.

Cheers,
Bijan Parsia.

A simple, prima facie argument in favor of the Semantic Web
http://monkeyfist.com/articles/815