Ann: Web Services Architecture Requirements published

From: Hugo Haas <hugo@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 07:24:02 -0400
To: www-rdf-interest@w3.org
FYI.

Regards,

Hugo

--
Hugo Haas - W3C

attached mail follows:

On behalf of the Web Services Architecture Working Group,
I am pleased to announce the availability of our first
W3C Working Draft of the Web Services Architecture Requirements
document[1].

We invite comments on this document be sent to the publicly
archived www-wsa-comments@w3.org mailing list.

We especially invite review and additional potential requirements from
the following groups:

   Web Services Description Working Group
   XML Protocol Working Group

Thank you,

Chris Ferris, Chair Web Services Architecture Working Group

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/2002/WD-wsa-reqs-20020429