Queries and report generation in RDF/N3

From: Graham Klyne <GK@NineByNine.org>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 23:36:58 +0100
To: RDF Interest group <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>
I've been doing some experiments in the course of putting together a simple
RDF application, covering RDF query formats, report generation/data
transformation, and using RDF to encode "little languages".

The primary goal was to build a simple but flexible application to generate
HTML from RDF/N3 data  Along the way, I've been experimenting with query
patterns and transformation/formatting templates, all coded in RDF/N3.  And
there's yet another N3 parser in Python.

A write-up is at: http://www.ninebynine.org/RDFNotes/RDFForLittleLanguages.htm

Python source code is at:
http://www.ninebynine.org/Software/N3ReportGenerator.zip

#g