Re: RDF benchmarks

From: Dan Brickley <danbri@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 07:10:39 -0400 (EDT)
To: Jeen Broekstra <jbroeks@cs.vu.nl>
cc: Geoff Chappell <geoff@sover.net>, RDF-Interest <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>

[snip]

I did a bit of work on a cross-language query testing framework last week.
Mostly it was for languages like RDFdb's, Squish, Algae and RDQL that have
the form 'give me back variable bindings for this chunk of RDF that has
certain nodes marked with ?foo, ?bar etc'. I'm interested to see how well
this'd extend to RQL.

Nothing to post right now, and have my hands full with RDFCore stuff for
much of this week. I hope to post a proposal before WWW2002 though...

vapourware until then! :(

Dan