RE: silly question about rdf:about

I would think:

http://uche.ogbuji.net :characteristics :very-interesting

is talking about a resource. Which one? Maybe >I'm< thick but I
have no idea.

[Which one? That one. Oh, right, _that_ one].

Now, I for one, wouldn't have got the resource known as the Uche
mixed up with the resource known as the website here. I would mix
up the resource know as the website with the resource known as the
page at that URL.

If the resource is obviously the website itself, must a HTTP GET on
that URI obviously return the representation of the website, i.e.
the document fetched is a representation of the website? And here's
me thinking it's Uche's homepage or something probably redirected
via a front controller or a config file for the server; oh well.
Are we allowed to point at different resources, or treat the URIs
differently depending on whether we're reasoning with RDF
applications or dereferencing with HTTP ones? HTTP applications
make up a big chunk of Web machinery, it would be good to know.
Saying that :characteristics is bound to the resource known as
website and not the resource known as web page, isn't immediately
obvious to me.

Though it's much less obvious to me that :characteristics is bound
to the resource known as Uche (maybe that's saying anything about
anything for you), is there a really a constraint somewhere saying
it cannot be used for that? Saying 'obviously', makes me think
'can't' be the case rather than 'shouldn't' be the case. Possibly
I'm missing something fundamental about RDF, but if you can confuse
two resources under a single name, why not three, or more?

Bill de hÓra