Re: REQUEST: survey of available ontologies, taxonomies, thesauri,lexicons?

On the framework of the OntoWeb project, we have built a web application in
order to allow the community to register their ontologies, methodologies,
tools and languages for building ontologies, as well as applications.
The application is available at:
http://babage.dia.fi.upm.es/ontoweb/wp1/OntoRoadMap/index.html

kind regards

asun