Re: Running cwm - files missing?

From: Aaron Swartz <aswartz@upclink.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 14:23:04 -0500
Cc: RDF interest group <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>
To: Graham Klyne <GK@NineByNine.org>
On Monday, September 24, 2001, at 12:35  PM, Graham Klyne wrote:

> I've just downloaded the latest version of cwm and other files
> at http://www.w3.org/2000/10/swap/, but when I try to run cwm
> python is complaining that RDFsink is missing.  It also looks
> as if a module called 'thing' is required.  I can't find
> references to either of these -- can anyone provide pointers?

Hmm, CWM was recently reorganized and it looks like that page
hasn't been updated. Probably the easiest way to get what you
need is to check it our from CVS:

export CVSROOT=:pserver:anonymous@dev.w3.org:/sources/public
cvs login
(use password "anonymous")
cvs checkout 2000/10/swap

Otherwise, you can get missing modules at:

http://www.w3.org/2000/10/swap/<moduleName>.py