Re: RDFWiki

From: Seth Russell <seth@robustai.net>
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2001 12:46:47 -0700
To: "Sean B. Palmer" <sean@mysterylights.com>, <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>

For those of you who don't frequent the RDF IG\IRC Chat room\wiki at
sample RDFWiki(s) have been installed at a couple of places:

Anyway I think this is a promising development, but it needs more to be
functionalit before its useful  ...  here is my wish list:

Wish List:
* Ability to make any clause surrounded by parenthesis a WikiName
* Ability to easily make a new arc label
* Ability to read RDF\N3\N-Triples -
- because adding triples by hand is always going to be too tedious
* Some way of easily making new nodes
* A pull down selection list for Arcs
- generated automatically from any node referenced from an arc
* Integration with the [metadata for this page] button
- see http://infomesh.net/2001/08/rdfinxhtml/test.html
- with the button put on any page going to a search function that finds the
human readable page in the RDFWiki
* An index button on every node that lists the triples which refer to it
* Ability to revise triples

Seth Russell