Re: RDF-In-XHTML; A "New" Approach

From: Seth Russell <seth@robustai.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2001 11:11:22 -0700
To: "Seth Russell" <seth@robustai.net>, "Sean B. Palmer" <sean@mysterylights.com>, <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>
Cc: "William Loughborough" <love26@gorge.net>
Apparently its not clear to some that any node in the semantic web can be
displayed in a human friendly manner.  Yesterday in chat with Sean I
challenged him to send me a uri or a node that I couldn't display in a human
friendly manner.   Note the hyperlinks on the page don't go anywhere, but
they certainly could were this page to have been generated out of a RDF
store.

Here is my response to his challenge ...

http://robustai.net/sw/resolvesTo.html

Seth Russell