RE: Announce: Graphical RDF authoring tool for Mac OS X

Hi Damian,

Congrats on this.
I recently did a load of work on essentially the same thing, though using
Swing (with Jena). I got pretty close - got basic functionality but things
were getting messy & so I started again from scratch, then paid work got in
the way. I'd be happy to pass on what code I did put together - messy, but
it might help with ideas for Swing-izing.

Re. adding SVG export - take a look at Batik (if you haven't already),
*very* easy to incorporate in Java2D based stuff, though I'm not sure about
MacOS specific stuff...

Cheers,
Danny.

---