RE: Announce: Graphical RDF authoring tool for Mac OS X

From: Danny Ayers <danny@isacat.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 23:56:49 +0200
To: "Damian Steer" <D.M.Steer@lse.ac.uk>, <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>
Hi Damian,

Congrats on this.
I recently did a load of work on essentially the same thing, though using
Swing (with Jena). I got pretty close - got basic functionality but things
were getting messy & so I started again from scratch, then paid work got in
the way. I'd be happy to pass on what code I did put together - messy, but
it might help with ideas for Swing-izing.

Re. adding SVG export - take a look at Batik (if you haven't already),
*very* easy to incorporate in Java2D based stuff, though I'm not sure about
MacOS specific stuff...

Danny Ayers

Alternate email (2001) :