RE: RDFCore Update

From: <Patrick.Stickler@nokia.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 20:11:58 +0300
To: sandro@w3.org
Cc: geoff@sover.net, bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com, www-rdf-interest@w3.org

There would be a difference if typed literals were resources. Not
a big difference, but a difference nonetheless. And a greater
difference if URVs are left "as-is" and type extracted as needed
on the fly rather than having explicit arcs to data type resources.

Though the compression is, I agree, much more significant in the
serialization than the graph.

Cheers,

Patrick