RDF for predicate calculus

From: Karuna A <a_karuna@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 09:31:06 -0400
To: www-rdf-interest@w3.org
[release from spam filter -rrs]

Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 16:07:58 -0400 (EDT)
From: "Karuna A" <a_karuna@hotmail.com>
To: www-rdf-interest@w3.org

I was wondering if there are any RDF based schemas available for
representation of predicate calculus. I ddi find a document in HyperRDF
work, but this document (FOPC) does not contain a clearly defined complete
shema for all the definitions.
I am looking for soem pointers on how that whole thing works (some tutorial,
examples etc) so taht I can work on incorporating it in my schema. I am
designing a schema in which predicates over some predefined variables need
to be represented.
Any thought or helpful ideas/pointers will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Karuna A