Daml enabled agents

From: Charlie Abela <abcharl@maltanet.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 18:21:52 +0100
To: <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>
Hi.
For my undergraduate thesis I am planning of using DAML in connection with
agents. I have written some test ontologies to understand the basic features
of this language.
I seem to miss one fundamental point though..maybe someone can help me.

DAML’s fundamental importance resides in the fact that a software agent
would find it more straightforward to understand what is annotated in a web
page.
How would such a process be actuated?
How are DAML parsers and inferencing mechanisms used?
Can someone trace a simple example?

Thanks

Charlie