From: <Patrick.Stickler@nokia.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 16:54:03 +0300
To: www-rdf-logic@w3.org, www-rdf-interest@w3.org, www-rdf-comments@w3.org

Howdy all,

Following from all of the recent discussions regarding
literals and data types, of which I have myself contributed
to (probably in excess ;-)  -- or perhaps, more accurately,
leading up to my participation in these discussions and
based on some ideas that I've had rattling around in my
head for awhile now, I humbly submit the attached publication
for your consideration and comments.

It is a working draft of a document that I eventually plan to
publish in more polished form, and which I think will provide
some additional, but more focused, material for discussion about
this issue of literals in RDF, and data typing of literals for web
applications in general.

Cheers,

Patrick

--
Patrick Stickler                      Phone:  +358 3 356 0209
Senior Research Scientist             Mobile: +358 50 483 9453