From: <Patrick.Stickler@nokia.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 16:54:03 +0300
To: www-rdf-logic@w3.org, www-rdf-interest@w3.org, www-rdf-comments@w3.org

Howdy all,

Following from all of the recent discussions regarding
literals and data types, of which I have myself contributed
to (probably in excess ;-)  -- or perhaps, more accurately,
leading up to my participation in these discussions and
based on some ideas that I've had rattling around in my
head for awhile now, I humbly submit the attached publication
for your consideration and comments.

It is a working draft of a document that I eventually plan to
publish in more polished form, and which I think will provide
some additional, but more focused, material for discussion about
this issue of literals in RDF, and data typing of literals for web
applications in general.

Patrick Stickler                      Phone:  +358 3 356 0209
Senior Research Scientist             Mobile: +358 50 483 9453
Nokia Research Center                 Fax:    +358 7180 35409
Visiokatu 1, 33720 Tampere, Finland   Email:  patrick.stickler@nokia.com