Semantic Web + Logic

From: Fernanda Hembecker <fernanda@ppgia.pucpr.br>
Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2001 15:37:36 -0300
To: www-rdf-interest <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>
    I am from Brazil and I am studing Semantic Web, but I am really
interested in to know more about Logic and Semanti Web applications. Is
there anything already done in this area? What kinds of logic can be
manipulated in Semantic Web? I am trying to create a practical example,
where I could apply a kind of an inheritance reasoner (to make
inferences about the content of the RDF pages), but I didn't find a good

    I really apreciate your help.

    Best regards,

Fernanda Hembecker
Pontifícia Universidade Católica do Paraná
Programa de Pós-Graduação em Informática Aplicada
Sistemas de Informação
ECCO - Engenharia e Capitalização de Conhecimento em Organizações