Re: signing off?

On Wed, 28 Nov 2001, Julia Holden Leon wrote:

> Please, can someone help me sign off? I've sent the usual "unsub" message
> to the list administrator, but it doesn't work.

I've just (belatedly) added information on how to unsubscribe to the RDF
Interest Group home page: http://www.w3.org/RDF/Interest/#discussion
We do also include this information in each message as a header:

...though your email client may not make this readily accessible.

If you've tried this exactly and it doesn't work, let me know offlist and
I'll investigate.

Also worth mentioning that the RDF IG mailing list is available as a WWW
archive at http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-rdf-interest/ alongside
various other RDF IG-ish lists (www-rdf-logic, www-annotation,
www-rdf-calendar etc.) so if your email inbox can't take the strain, you
can always check up via the Web.

cheers,

Dan

--