Re: Cutting the Patrician datatype knot

From: Uche Ogbuji <uche.ogbuji@fourthought.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2001 20:57:39 -0700
To: Patrick.Stickler@nokia.com
cc: Roland.Schwaenzl@mathematik.Uni-Osnabrueck.DE, pfps@research.bell-labs.com, www-rdf-interest@w3.org, joint-committee@daml.org
> Oh... OK, perhaps you've not encountered a URV before.
> C.f. http://www-nrc.nokia.com/sw/X_Values_URI.pdf
> (and note that it's a very rough draft meant simply as
> food for discussion...)

Quite interesting, and I think a great exploration.  However, you might want
to discuss the relation between your draft and the data URL scheme

Which is actually supported by some current user agents, such as Netscape

4735 East Walnut St, Boulder, CO 80301-2537, USA
XML strategy, XML tools (http://4Suite.org), knowledge management