Re: Domain/Range: conjuntion or disjuntion??

  Thanks Mr. Kampman, I was reading the document you sent, in concrete the
chapter for, and I understand what you explain there, but you can fix it in
other way, don't you?

  A -1-> a, B -2-> b

  (note: Subject -Predicate-> Object)

and property 3 is subproperty of 1 and 2 (first of all, I never understood
subproperties, I would delete it from the schema)
  3 will be a property that expect a instance of A and a instance of B in
the domain and a instance of a and b on the range, you can do something
like this.

  C -subClassOf-> A, C -subClassOf-> B
  c -subClassOf-> a, c -subClassOf-> b

  3 -domain-> C, 3 -range-> c

  You have more sentences but you have exactly the same, and you can add
that
  3 -subProperty-> 1, 3 -subProperty->2
  without any interpretation, without inherit ranges and domains.

  Finally, I want to repeat, this is a solution for Sesame a RDF based
product but not for all RDF based products, RDF should be independent of
concrete product necessities.

  Thanks,
         Marc