Re: [www-rdf-interest] <none>

It's easy...

Classes: Person, Document, Date
Property: date(Domain:Person,Document, Range:Date)

With the new Decision I must say that there is a Class (SomeClass) and
Document and Person are subclasses of SomeClass (what logical name do you
propose?) Otherwise I can't validate this document.

Now I also have a property named color with domain(Person, Document, Pet
(new Class)) and Range: Color. I must add another virtual class
(name?????), sorry, that makes no sense for me.

By the way, could you give me an example of the benefits of the new
decision?

Thanks,
       Marc