public CVS for swap stuff (cwm, n3, ...)

From: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 00:00:01 -0500
To: "Sean B. Palmer" <sean@mysterylights.com>
CC: Tim Berners-Lee <timbl@w3.org>, www-archive+n3bugs@w3.org, www-rdf-interest@w3.org
"Sean B. Palmer" wrote:
[...]
> I think it would be neat if you could make the CVS archives of
> cwm.py and notation3.py public, as per the SW activity page:-
>
> [[[
> All code will be maintained in a publicly readable CVS repository
> [...]
> ]]] - http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/Activity

Done:

  http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/2000/10/swap/

It's an rsync mirror of the CVS repository we actually
write to, updated hourly. (Oh for CVS/ACL integration...)

Actually, that's an HTTP interface to this
mirror of our CVS repository; you can get
at the mirror using the cvs command-line
tools too:

[[[
This CVS base is available read-only, using the CVS pserver
authentification:

CVSROOT=:pserver:anonymous@dev.w3.org:/sources/public

password: anonymous
]]]