naive question

From: Nikita Ogievetsky <nogievet@cogx.com>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 13:28:46 -0400
To: <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>
Please excuse me this naive question.
Lets say somewhere in a document "A" I have a statement:

  <rdf:Description about="http://www.nnn.com/tmdoc">
    <s:Creator resource="http://www.nnn.com/tmhead">

In order to express additional info about the guy addressed by "s:Creator"
property (identified by resource "http://www.w3.org/Home/tmhead")
I can write something like:

  <rdf:Description about="http://www.nnn.com/tmhead">
Suppose that I have somewhere instead:
  <rdf:Description about="http://www.nnn.com/tmdoc">

What is the STANDARD way in RDF to supply information
about this guy "tmhead" who is "s:Creator" of the resource without modifying
original statement?
(i.e. reify?)

This must be a very naive question, but I just could not figure it out.

Nikita Ogievetsky                  Cogitech Inc
nogievet@cogx.com   --   (917) 406-8734
http://www.cogx.com     Cogito Ergo XML