Re: Another fragment issue

At 12:38 AM 5/13/01 -0500, Aaron Swartz wrote:
>Graham Klyne (first?) spotted this with his terminology definitions[1]. At
>the time I didn't understand the issue and so when Danbri made it seem[2] as
>if the problem were simply referring to things not available over the
>Internet I didn't worry about it anymore.

I was reacting to a much earlier comment by DanBri in [1];  my response at
the time [2] highlights the particular comment.  This was the comment that
made it clear to me that RDF resources couldn't simply be equated with Web
resources.

#g
--

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-rdf-interest/2000Mar/0028.html