Re: Another fragment issue

From: Graham Klyne <GK@ninebynine.org>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 11:55:14 +0100
To: Aaron Swartz <aswartz@swartzfam.com>
Cc: RDF Interest <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>, "Roy T. Fielding" <fielding@ebuilt.com>
At 12:38 AM 5/13/01 -0500, Aaron Swartz wrote:
>Graham Klyne (first?) spotted this with his terminology definitions[1]. At
>the time I didn't understand the issue and so when Danbri made it seem[2] as
>if the problem were simply referring to things not available over the
>Internet I didn't worry about it anymore.

I was reacting to a much earlier comment by DanBri in [1];  my response at
the time [2] highlights the particular comment.  This was the comment that
made it clear to me that RDF resources couldn't simply be equated with Web
resources.

#g
--

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-rdf-interest/2000Mar/0028.html