xml-->rdf tranforms.

From: Jon Jablonski <jonjab@u.washington.edu>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 18:11:16 -0700 (PDT)
To: <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>
This might be more appropriate for an xslt list, but:

I'm trying to write xsl transforms to convert generic xml documents into
rdf.  The going is slow, and is being hindered in part by xt and saxon
inserting a non-printing character into all URIs.

the character is:

&#xA;

IE doesn't display it. I can't find this as listed in ascii or unicode
character charts.  Does anyone know what this is or how I can avoid it?

On a more basic level, any advice on writing the transforms (all the
tutorials concentrate on display rather than data-format conversion) would
also be appreciated.

Jon Jablonski
Research Assistant
The Information School