Storing table definitions in RDF

From: John S. Gage <jgage@epo.som.sunysb.edu>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 10:01:23 -0400 (EDT)
To: www-rdf-interest@w3.org
I notice a request for proposals for storing RDF in relational
tables.  Wouldn't a parallel efficient and powerful strategy be to store
relational table definitions in RDF: less RDF, more power (the request
refers to relational table technology as "a scalable off-the-shelf solution")?

I am not a member of this list, so I wll never see the replies.  If someone
could make me a member that would be good.

John Gage