Re: quick syntax question

From: Seth Russell <seth@robustai.net>
Date: Fri, 4 May 2001 08:04:00 -0700
To: "Danny Ayers" <danny@panlanka.net>, "RDF-Interest" <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>
From: "Danny Ayers" <danny@panlanka.net>

> I'm wanting to specify in an RDF schema that each instance of class X will
> be a bag of instances of class Y. I've got myself hopelessly confused. How
> do I do it?

I took a stab at this [1].  To do it I had to create a new property "molds"
which is like the "slot" in my conceptual dependancy diagram [2] but can
take prototype statements as objects.  The quantification part is very much
work in progress, i'm not sure about it at all.  Also please dont get me
involved with whether a bag can also be an instance of something other than
a bag .. that's between you and the W3C.

[1] http://robustai.net/mentography/instanceMolds.gif
[2] http://robustai.net/mentography/conceptualDependency.gif

Hope this doesn't just contribute to your confusion ...
seth